as kids say it - jan 6

Sentence construction.

I showed my kids cues of words they will read. This time, instead of just letting them read, I asked them to make a sentence with the word in it. Here are their sentences with the word in italized letters.

The can is in the trash can.
Can you tell somebody?
Your hair is long.
He is in.
She is a girl.
Are you a doll/car?
I like some cookies.
If I go outside, I can play.
Be my friend.
You are my friend.
The boy is good.
That's a nice day.
I'm up at the roof.
I run at the Milo.
I am sitting down.
I like to eat.
My brother is in the school.
No, do not go out.
Me
is good.
We are friends.
They are friends.
This is right.
There are 3 mouse.
This is a good day.
God is good.
Listen to teacher.
I am walking
Talk to God.
I am standing.
I am drinking.
Please go out.
My bed is very big.
Only me to tie my shoes.
This frog is from the pond.
The world is nice.
I must get my paper.
The frog have a house.
That is my frog.
This is my friend.
My father is in the hotel.
My brother is in the school.
My mother is fetching me.
I am home.
I like to play.
What is my pet?
Read a book.
I want to play.
I have a family.
Make a tower.
I sing a song.
I pick up my toys.

Amusing, as they are.

No comments: