as kids say it - mar 8

Luchis lost her front tooth last Saturday. She was covering her mouth when she entered our room yesterday. She doesn't her classmates to see her teeth. She was the assigned prayer leader yesterday, so she prayed with her back on her classmates so they won't see. During snack time, she separated and transferred to our small table and called me. "You know what Teacher, nahulog ako ngipon last Saturday while we were at a wedding in Marco Hotel and Johanne was a ring bearer. My father was looking for my lost tooth but he didn't find it." She was no longer covering her mouth while talking to me. "It's okay that you see my teeth Teacher." Hehe.. Sweet girl. I was teasing her after our conversation, she would put her hand over my mouth so I couldn't utter what I want to say. Such a lovely girl. She's one of my dependable and smart student. I'll surely miss her after our graduation 2 weeks from now.

No comments: