the city fiesta

It's the Kagay-an festival once again. Like the previous years, I was just a spectator confined to the tube and waiting over the news on what happened to what event. This time, I want to be there in the event, even just on the sides and snap some pictures. The cultural parade, the civic military parade, and other planned event in the DVSoria. Yet when I think of the people flocking on the streets to watch the parade, I'd rather choose to stay at home and watch it from the television than be one of the crowd in the heat of the sun and miggling with sweated crowds then go to work at my designated worktime. I might even be walking from here to some place to my work if traffic would really be that worse. Anyhow, we'll see what would happen. Hope my laziness won't overpower my desire to be involve this time. It's one of the few days anyway that I won't be handling my hyperactive students. A rest from work.

No comments: