long weekdays, can't wait for Friday

I woke up minutes before 3AM from the chilly air and exhaustion. I had dreamed that I was running unto something and in the midst of it, I stopped and thought what day today is. I was thinking its Friday already, so I was happy since I'd be having a break from work and master's program this weekend. Sadly, when I woke up again this morning, I realized that its still Tuesday. Argghhh.. Another workday. So I laid back on my bed trying to push my mind to be alert.

It has been a long week for me. Its just as if Saturday and Sunday hadn't pass. I had a whole day class with my master's program on since Friday until Monday and what made it more exhausting is the requirement asked of us which should be submitted on the said dates after our professor's lecture. Draining eh. I'm glad I'm done with that subject and had gained 3 units on it. Hahayz.. Another 3-unit subject coming up on the 20th to 23rd, again.

No comments: