spontaniety

As it turned out, I ended up watching Prison Break Season 3 instead of my planned Cold Case. Blame it on my bro who proudly showed off the dvd, with a word that its plot is not very much connected to the previous 2 seasons. It got me interested. I'm not a Prison Break follower but I'm a tv series buff on dvd marathons. Didn't fully watched season 1, thinking, why on earth would anyone wants to go to prison. Oh well, you could say its brotherly love and sacrifice, no contest to that. Anyway, as the episode progresses, the story also thickens with plots of escaping the prison cell, with complicaions here and there, and living life outside of the prison on the run. Didn't watch a single episode of season 2 though. Season 3 ended with some unanswered questions and some twist.
Next up: Cold Case next week.

THings really do change in seconds. Decisions can be swayed in seconds.

No comments: