e-heads anyone??

E-heads will be staging their reunion concert part 2 on March 7, 2008 at Manila. Great! And as if I have the means and opportunity to witness that. Hehe.. Just want to hear them sing my favorite song once again, in their own version. It had been revived before but nothing really beats the E-heads version of "With A Smile'. Anyway.. Glad to know they'd be reunited again, all 4 of them, the original members of the band. Yeaps!! I'm a solid original Eraserheads fan since my late elementary years. Admittedly, I like their songs, the melody and I don't know what else. I'm too young to judge that time I guess. Hehe.. When they disbanded and Ely Buendia made another band, the Mongols, it too broke my heart, just like some of their fans do. But anyway, some things never last forever. At least, they still had the opportunity to play as one band, like before.

No comments: