sleepover, oh how I love these..

It's 3:32AM on my wristwatch. We finished our second planned activity, which was an Ice Breaker composed of questions and task the participant had to do. The youths are in the middle of the horror movie entitled 'Quarantine' now. I've seen these before when we first had our sleepover here at Kevinski's place so I'm not at all interested or thrilled to watch it again. I'm just observing who would shout or hide under the covers. Hehe..

Wanna know what our first planned activity is? We arrived at their village at 11PM so the residences would be sleeing soundly already or the street would be quiet. unfortunately for the first-timers, we confused them and let them locate their place with only the gate color as a clue. Haha.. How harsh of us. They finally located the place after a youth asked by-standers 30 minutes into their search. Finally.

No comments: