what time is it?

It's 2:54AM. I expect to be in bed by now reading articles about my students' case and how to deal with them or is fast asleep already. But here I am still, in this strong chair that carried my weight for hours in front of this computer, uploading photos for my newly registered multiply account. My head is heavy, my eyes craves to rest, not to mention the throbbing pain in my head due to my imbalanced vision, yet I'm not wearing my glasses. My mind is still active though. Hahayz..

Now I really have to go to sleep and take some rest. If I'd be sleepy tomorrow during my sessions, I have no one else to blame but me.

3 comments:

ANDOi said...

Relax. Your work is still at 1pm.

wanderer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wanderer said...

haha.. even so.. my body clock is already disturbed.. :)