How are you smart?

Wandering here and there, I did some research and tests on multiple intelligences. We all know gifted writers (using words), engineers (using numbers), artists (manipulating spaces), musicians (inspired by sound), athletes (using physical skills), counselors (understanding others), introverts (enjoys spending time alone) and biologists (passionate about nature). Testing myself, I was amazed at one intelligence wherein I put a check mark or marked 'YES' on all its questions, I'd rather not post it here in my blog what intelligence it is. Of those who know me, guess what intelligence it is.
So what about you? What type are you dominant? Are you Word Smart, Number Smart, Picture Smart, Music Smart, Body Smart, People Smart, Self Smart or Earth Smart? Or any 3 or 4 combination of those? If you want to try it yourself, there are a lot of Multiple Intelligence test available on the web, all of those were of Dr. Howard Gardner.

No comments: