dvd marathon once again

I went to Divisoria yesterday after work to look for dvds I haven't seen. True enough, I found one. 'Cold Case' is about a fictional Philadelphia police department specialzing in cold cases, unsolved cases committed years ago. They had to reopen it and rethink the crime scenes and interview the persons involved if they're still alive. Caught my interest since its a detective story, a police procedural television series which I haven't seen. I'm not a television buff by the way. But would go for dvd marathons if I have time or at times I just want to take a break and get my mind off from my work. Sad to say, its their 3rd season copy I found. No earlier or later seasons available, since they're presently airing their 6th season on CBS. Anyway, off to dvd marathon.

No comments: